Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THAT DAMN Clancey!

Merr had HAND Surgery in

September, That Damn Clancey took some really BAD photos at the Panda Express in Scottsdale before Dickie drove me home...............ya think your kids like you HAHAHA. Mylea took these photos and they are not much better that Clancey's.........just glad it is over and hope to get to start riding and rope few before the snow flies! Dr. Fitzmaurice and the nurses were sorta shocked when I was able to answer all the questions "NO".......like Do you Smoke? Drink ? etc. Sorta makes you appreciative for the way you were raised. I am regaining strength everyday and even helped get the cows and calves moved back to the State Lease and unload the panels on Monday (I used my arms ....I swear) So life is good once again to ole' R.V.


1 comments:

Andra said...

I love those pics of you that Clancey sent me. They are lovely!! He told me to put them on my blog!! Yes, your kids do LOVE you they are just evil!!! hahaha!!